If God brought you to it,
He will get you through it.

05 January 2009

Loss of a Husband... A Poem

 
~For The Loss Of A Husband~

You two had been together
All those wonderful years
Then the angels came and took him
Now you're left with just your tears

Oh, I know how much you miss him
And you feel you can't go on
But the Lord has a way of healing
He will help you to be strong

One day you'll remember happy memories
As you look back at the times you had
You'll smile as you recall the times you laughed
And yes, even times that were sad




~ Lu Dube ~
© 2003 used with permission



Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 POINTS OF VIEW:

Jill January 7, 2009 at 4:40 AM  

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully writing this blog can help you somewhat with the pain.

Thank you for following my blog.

Janet Gardner January 7, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Hi,
That was beautiful. It described to me what my mother must of felt when my father died. Thanks for sharing, I wish you much comfort from above.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Bing Yap January 9, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Thank you for your comments, Jill and Janet. Yes, this blog is helping me a lot. And I'm glad that you appreciate my effort in sharing the Light with everyone.

God bless!

Bing;)

JamieDedes November 17, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

This is lovely, Bing. Did you write it to a special friends? If so, how kind.

Poem on ...

Haven't been over here for awhile, so I thought I would stay and visit a bit. Such a beautiful site ....

Jaccy lamber September 29, 2020 at 8:29 PM  

I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and sing praises to this good spell caster called Dr, Godday who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that I have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then I decided to keep a close eye on him then I discovered that he was having an affair with another girl. I was heartbroken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship it hurts me a lot. But I thank all those who placed the contact details of Dr, Godday on the Internet and today my relationship has been restored with love and care than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress I will do you a favor by dropping the contact details of Dr, Godday which is via email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/Whatsapp +1{919}4956404.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Photobucket
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.


"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward to the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence." ~ Og Mandino


If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything.
CANDLE Pictures, Images and Photos
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Photobucket
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP  

Site Meter